FCA, ICWA, DISA,ISO AUDITOR –ICRC (London)
- AmitPathak was enrolled as a member of the ICAI in 2004 and has an experience of more than 16 years of the profession.
- Exposure of working with Top management in MNC /Domestic (Manufacturing) listed Company and exposure to Plant accounting (worked as Plant Account Head), and corporate office.
- Exposure of dealing with Big 4 audit firm like Ernst & Young, Deloitte Haskins & Sells as statutory auditor and various consultants, senior advocates and vendor/customers.
- Well versed with monthly closing of books of accounts, consolidation, reporting, corporateaccounting, business plan, rolling estimate, budget tracking, variance analysis, MIS, IGAAP, debtors/creditors management and internal control.
- Exposure to head and coordinate the complete accounts, finalization of financial statements viz, Profit & Loss accounts, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement and ensuring compliance with Listing agreement & other relevant statutes, Company act, Accounting standards, ASI’s, Guidance notes issued by ICAI and Understanding of IFRS and USGAAP.
- Expert Knowledge in SAP, worked as SAP FICO Core Team Leader.
- Finalization of Annual Financial Statements including notes to accounts, of various kinds of listed companies such as manufacturing, service, NBFC, construction, real estate developer and promoter, print media etc according to Indian Accounting standards/ IFRS. Tax audit Report in form 3CD, Compliances to listing agreement etc.
- Management Accounting/MIS, Monthly profit and Loss, Standard / Marginal Costing of different products, Various MIS, profitability/ cost analysis for decision making of Top management. Monthly/yearly Budgets, Rolling estimates, Business Plans, Fund Flow statement, Cash flow statement etc.
- Various kinds of ROC/ Stock Exchange (listing agreement)/ RBI compliances.
- Direct Taxation; (Income Tax / Wealth Tax), works ranging from filing of Returns, Forms, replying to notices, independently representation in scrutiny cases, preparation and filing of appeals before Commissioner(Appeal) /Tribunal, Tax efficient structure Planning, Handling search & Seizure cases, Assessment of Search Cases (Block Assessments/Assessment u/s 153A, 153C, Transfer Pricing, Non Resident taxation, DTAA and International Taxation.
- Indirect Taxation; (Central Excise, Service tax and VAT etc), works ranging from filing of Returns, Forms, replying to notices, independently representation in department, arranging/preparation for appeals before commissioner, ITAT and High Court. Coordination/liaison with department, advocates/ consultants etc.
- He has the working experience in Banking and internal audit segments and in all kind of liasoning with Foreign Trade Department, Income tax, Central Excise and Custom Etc.
- Drafting and Vetting of Agreements, deeds for Joint Ventures, Amalgamation, Demerger or Business Reconstruction.