M.Com, FCA, CS
- Mukesh Kumar Thakur was enrolled as a member of the ICAI in 1998 and has an experience of more than 17 years of the accounting profession.
- He had served during his Corporate Professional career to various groups i.e. NIIT, FIITJEE, Reliance, ELDECO and Uflex.
- He is the working Partner of the firm and in that capacity looks after the entire range of practice relating to Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Due Diligent Audit, Internal Audit, Bank Audits, consultancy for SAP/Oracle Implementation.
- He has specialization in Income Tax, Service Tax, NGO, Search & Seizure cases.
- He has a vast experience in handling assessment proceedings under the Income-tax Act and Service tax Act. He also handles appellate matters before the Commissioner of Income tax (Appeals), the Income-tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) and appeal with Service Tax adjudication authorities.
- He look after syndication of funds through banking and institutions, IPO, Right Issues and Preferential Issues
- He has depth knowledge of IFRS, Indian GAAP and US GAAP.
- He has vast experience of execution of IPO, Right Issue, preferential Issues, M&A and Corporate Governance.
- Review & Development of accounting process and systems
- He also has vast experience of Internal audit of various plants and service stations of NTPC and Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- He also having internal audit experience of Hotel industries.