FCA, ACS, B. Com
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Contact:-9891782779
- Kaynat Fatima was enrolled as a member of the ICAI in 2010 and has an experience of more than 10 years of the profession and was associated with the firm as a working partner. She is handling major work assignments of most of the clients of the firm.
- She had served during her professional carrier in PriceWaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd. (one of the leading Big 4 audit firm) in assurance LOS. She has a good experience of auditing during her employment in PwC.
- She had served during her Corporate Professional career to various groups i.e. HCLInfosystem Ltd., Noida, ONGC Videsh Ltd., Connaught Place, ArevaT & D India Ltd., Chennai – (Limited Review and Consolidation also), DTZ International Property Advisors Pvt.Ltd., Dell International Services India Pvt. Ltd., Noida United Breweries Ltd., United Spirits Ltd. and Moser Bear Trust.
- She also has vast experience of other professional assignment as certification of various companies as SAD Certification of JCB India Ltd., Faridabad. SAD Certification of FIL Capital Advisors India Pvt. ltd. Buy Back of Share Capital under section 77A and 77B Certification of FIL India Business Services Pvt.ltd. RBI Circular 32 Certification for ST Microelectronics and ST Ericsson.
- She also having internal audit experience of Stock Takes (Count Procedures) of various corporate as HCL Infosystems Ltd, Max New York Life Insurance, Sony India Private Limited.
- Other professionals experience as due diligent Due Diligence Audits.
She had worked for investigating about the state of affairs of the target business for the purpose of its acquisition.
- She has the experience of checking the degree of regulatory compliance of the target company and verifying the assertions made by the seller company and identifying the caveats that may not have been disclosed to the buyer.
- She has also bank audit experience of State Bank of Patiala and Central Bank, Oriental Bank of commerce.
- She is well versed with the various Income tax provisions and she has a good experience of handling of Appellate Proceedings at income Tax department from Assessing officer to CIT(Appeals) level.
- She has obtained various assessment orders in favour of the assessee.